Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.politics.usa.misc,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.taiwan,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default US-made pizza recalled due to E. coli; maybe China should boycott all US-made pizzas

Damaeus > wrote
> Rod Speed > wrote
>> Damaeus > wrote

>>> And you know, it's also interesting that all these stories about
>>> Chinese-made product recalls is coming about as the dollar sinks
>>> lower and lower. It almost sounds like some kind of economic
>>> warfare with China...

>> Only to those who are a sucker for a mindless conspiracy theory.

>> The real reason is the trillion bucks thats been ****ed against the wall in Iraq.

> It's not so much where the money is being spent, but the fact that
> they're just creating the money out of thin air. The government
> needs money, so federal reserve prints the money that's needed
> and loans it to the government and charges them interest on it.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
dont actually have a clue about how deficits are funded.

>>> China, a country which supposedly holds a great portion of our national debt.

>> So it aint in their interest to see the value of the dollar decline, stupid.

> Stupid? /sigh

Heavy breathing aint gunna save your bacon.

> Nice of you to accent your message so.

It isnt an accent, its clearly an accurate description.

> And the Chinese think of the long term, unlike the United States.

Have fun explaining what Mao got up to.

> If China can take a financial hit now to make the USA a third world country,

You clearly wouldnt know what a third world country
was if one bit you on your lard arse, child.

> they'll do it if they can see a benefit for themselves, even in the distant future, stupid.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed pig ignorant fantasys, child.

>> AND they have chosen to lock their own currency to the USD too.
>> Funny that.

> And if they choose to switch to the Euro?

They wont, you watch.

>>> How that happened, who knows.

>> Its obvious how that happened to anyone with even half a
>> clue, they sell lot more to the US than they buy from the US.

> And how long will that last as more and more reports
> surface about dangerous Chinese products?

Forever when china gets its act into gear and puts a bullet in the back of the
neck of the fools that are actually stupid enough to do stuff like that, literally.