Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_5_] Nonnymus[_5_] is offline

Default It's in the pit, part deux.

Nick Cramer wrote:

> Hey, did you get Jun's Thai recipes? You want some Kaffir lime leaves?

Along this line, I have a Meyer lemon "tree" growing about 10' from my
back door, here in Las Vegas. Last year, the 4' diameter bush/tree
produced 110 lemons, all of which were as large or larger than the
typical ones in grocery stores. This year, the count is off, but the
lemons are larger and I'd guess about the size of a large orange.

Now for my question- I'm not familiar with Kaffir lime leaves, but your
statement gives me the impression they can be used in cooking. Is there
any use for Meyer lemon leaves?

Nonny
--
---Nonnymus---