Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damaeus Damaeus is offline

Default Non-Rusting Metal Scouring Pads

In news:rec.food.cooking, "Dave Bugg" > posted on Wed,
31 Oct 2007 12:10:06 -0700:

> Did it occur to you that a 30 year old scouring pad which had belonged to
> his grandmother would have sentimental value? Yet you tossed it out anyway.
> And, adding insult to injury, you threw it away BEFORE you had located a
> suitable replacement.

He said it didn't have any sentimental value. It was the fact that it was
a good scouring pad.

> Commonsense must be an infrequent visitor in your life.

-.- Nice judgment from someone who doesn't know me. Don't I even get any
bonus points for caring enough to try to replace it?

> Check a restaurant supply store; it will have scrubbie pads that are far
> tougher than the stuff in regular consumer outlets.

Ah, thanks. There's one near here. I figured you had to have some kind of
restaurant license to buy from them.

Damaeus