Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
[email protected] doublesb@hotmail.com is offline

Default Mold on cider

> If you want to drink bad smelling "wine", be my
> guest. If you want to risk contaminating other
> things in your winery, go ahead. I am not the
> wine police I am merely making suggestions.

I'm making suggestions myself based on my observations and experiences
combined with info given to me by a good winemaker. I'm not suggesting
drinking bad stuff, I'm suggesting a method to fix it.

"Sick, yes, deadly - life threatening ill no. Of
> course, to the best of my knowledge, I have never
> drunk a low alcohol beverage that had green mold
> growing on it. To each his own. Happy wine -
> errr - beverage making "

I haven't even heard of anyone getting sick. Like I said, I'm
suggesting ways to fix it not ways to drink it.