Christine Dabney

Default San Diego Cook-in

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:12:19 -0700, Koko >
wrote:

>Ms. Prissy Britches didn't want a waft of Vermouth to pass her squash
>blossoms. Even after her "uppity" attitude I went out of my way to
>find her an acceptable wine. (she thinks she knows more than Julia )

All right, already! Next time, I will try some vermouth...

>I notice Priss Missy Bitches, didn't tell you how I fashioned a pastry
>bag out of a ziploc bag and helped her fill her blossoms, noooo.

I think I had too much wine, or was it Delilahs? I attribute my not
remembering to those... But it was a very big help!

>By the way, they were devine, and you are too much fun.

I suppose I have to type out recipes for these now, don't I? Do you
know how much I detest typing out recipes?

It was a good group and we had a lot of fun! I have the pics to prove
it, and a video of Jamie shaking Delilahs, and Brian singing while she
shook.

Just wish some of the others that had thought about coming, had
showed up. Would have been even more fun.

Christine