Posted to alt.food.barbecue
JimnGin JimnGin is offline

Default almost too simple

On Oct 26, 3:22 am, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> JimnGin > wrote:
> > On Oct 25, 11:21 pm, Nonnymus > wrote:
> > > Being on diets

> > > It's definitely something new for on my list of good things.

> Jim,
>
> Everyone in my house knows to save the chicken and duck skins for me!
> Sometimes I have to crisp them up. I also love the fat trimmed off of
> steaks and such. I render it down in the fry pan 'til it's crispy, then
> snack on it while I'm cookin' or just watching the tube. I still can't gain
> much weight. ;-(
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
> I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War. They
> are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not
> forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Damn you, Nick, for not being able to gain weight! (I really don't
mean that, of course- it's just a natural reaction from a fat man to
someone who can't gain weight!) I was fat by the time I was 3 or 4. I
remember coming home from grade school, crying because kids were
making fun of me because I was fat. When I told my mom what was wrong,
she would make me something to eat, in order to "comfort" me. Oh well-
we may be on opposite ends of the "scale", but we enjoy the same type
of foods! Keep trying- who knows- maybe you too can one day become one
with your "extra" weight. In the meantime, I'm proud of your
"efforts"!

JimnGin

P.S. I'm even more proud of your support of our brave and heroic
troops, fighting for this great nation of ours, at home and abroad!