Karen

Default Green Bean Casserole

http://www.serv.net/~techbear

> "If you make yourself a sheep, the wolves will eat you."
> -- Benjamin Franklin

Gregory, I really appreciate your diabetic menu efforts. I'm especially
interested, not only for myself, but because there will be two other Type 2
diabetics at our Thanksgiving dinner table. I'm in control of my diabetes;
the other two are not in control of theirs, unfortunately (denial...big
time!) So I'm planning a relatively low-carb dinner to show them that it is
indeed possible for diabetics to eat well without sacrificing flavor. OK,
so we're not having mince pie, but my cheesecake will knock their socks off!
:-)

Karen
Type 2