Karen

Default Green Bean Casserole

"Gregory Gadow" > wrote in message
> Pththththth! No fair, I'm at work and all my recipe books are at home.
>
> Still, it looks pretty good :-) I'm partial to using the canned french

fried

http://www.serv.net/~techbear

> "If you make yourself a sheep, the wolves will eat you."
> -- Benjamin Franklin

LOL! All's fair in love and low-carb... :-)

I like your topping idea - it really would be closer to the traditional
green bean casserole.

I hope you're still planning on posting your version of a green bean
casserole...we need all the help we can get in expanding our recipe
repertoire without expanding our derrieres, you know! hee hee

Karen