pearl

Default Utah Detective Solves Infant Vegan Child's Death

Utah Detective Solves Infant Vegan Child's Death
From Robert Cohen

NotMilk.com
12-14-3

Combine the instincts of Peter Falk's Colombo with the tenacity
of Tom Sellick's Magnum P.I. Add to that the creative genius of
Sherlock Holmes with a dash of Nero Wolfe, a sprinkle of Angela
Lansbury's Jessica Fletcher (Murder, She Wrote), and the best
of all of the crime scene investigators, and you end up with master
mystery solver, Tom Rodgers.

The state of Utah believes that children must eat animals in order
to remain healthy. During the past year, Utah "stormtroopers" have
gone into a few vegan homes and removed children, placing them
into foster care.

Here are the highlights of one such extraordinary case:

Dan, a child raised in a vegan home, died. Matthew, a second child
from the same family, became ill. Fearing that a vegan diet was the
cause of sickness and death, the state of Utah removed Matt from
his home by force, and placed the little boy in foster care.

Vegan Tom Rodgers, ex-dairy farmer/cattleman, investigated and
discovered a remarkable secret.

Tom invested six months of his time and thousands of dollars of his
own money and resources (going broke during the process) to solve
the mystery of death and sickness.

Tom discovered that the home's heating system was venting carbon
monoxide. The gas leak made the entire family sick, killing one boy
and making a second son severely ill. Utah authorities blamed it all
on the vegan lifestyle. In their bias against vegan diets, Utah authorities,
displaying Gestapo-like tactics, are refusing to return the little boy
to his loving parents, despite the overwhelming new evidence.

See Press Release:
http://www.lifesave.org/PressRelease.htm

Tom Rodgers investigated and solved the mystery.
Tom's Internet site contains all the facts:
http://www.lifesave.org/FamilyVsState.htm

There is so much pain and injustice here, and if it is within you
to help by writing a letter or two or make some phone calls,
please do what you can. Contact your local media. Interest
them in reporting this story. Ask Tom what else you can do.

Tom's email: > or >

Tom's phone number: 801-298-9095

Contact "Oprah" <http://talkshows.about.com/library/extras/blmailoprah.htm>

Contact "60 Minutes"
<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/07/08/60minutes/main13504.shtml>

Contact "20-20" <http://www.abcnews.go.com/service/Help/abcmail_news.html>

Robert Cohen > http://www.notmilk.com >

Rubystars

"pearl" > wrote in message
<snip article>

It seems like they had a good rationale for taking the child in the first
place to some degree but it's really sick that they won't return the kid now
that they know what killed the other one and made this one sick.

They need to spend their time working on real child abuse cases instead of
harassing vegans and harming children in the process. What child wants to be
ripped away from loving parents? That's child abuse.

There are plenty of real cases they could be working on instead.

-Rubystars

§odapop

"pearl" > wrote in
:

> Utah Detective Solves Infant Vegan Child's Death
> From Robert Cohen
>
> NotMilk.com
> 12-14-3
>
> Combine the instincts of Peter Falk's Colombo with the tenacity
> of Tom Sellick's Magnum P.I. Add to that the creative genius of
> Sherlock Holmes with a dash of Nero Wolfe, a sprinkle of Angela
> Lansbury's Jessica Fletcher (Murder, She Wrote), and the best
> of all of the crime scene investigators, and you end up with master
> mystery solver, Tom Rodgers.
>
> The state of Utah believes that children must eat animals in order
> to remain healthy. During the past year, Utah "stormtroopers" have
> gone into a few vegan homes and removed children, placing them
> into foster care.
>
> Here are the highlights of one such extraordinary case:
>
> Dan, a child raised in a vegan home, died. Matthew, a second child
> from the same family, became ill. Fearing that a vegan diet was the
> cause of sickness and death, the state of Utah removed Matt from
> his home by force, and placed the little boy in foster care.
>
> Vegan Tom Rodgers, ex-dairy farmer/cattleman, investigated and
> discovered a remarkable secret.
>
> Tom invested six months of his time and thousands of dollars of his
> own money and resources (going broke during the process) to solve
> the mystery of death and sickness.
>
> Tom discovered that the home's heating system was venting carbon
> monoxide. The gas leak made the entire family sick, killing one boy
> and making a second son severely ill. Utah authorities blamed it all
> on the vegan lifestyle. In their bias against vegan diets, Utah
> authorities, displaying Gestapo-like tactics, are refusing to return
> the little boy to his loving parents, despite the overwhelming new
> evidence.
>
> See Press Release:

http://www.lifesave.org/PressRelease.htm

> Tom Rodgers investigated and solved the mystery.
> Tom's Internet site contains all the facts:
> http://www.lifesave.org/FamilyVsState.htm
>
> There is so much pain and injustice here, and if it is within you
> to help by writing a letter or two or make some phone calls,
> please do what you can. Contact your local media. Interest
> them in reporting this story. Ask Tom what else you can do.
>
> Tom's email: > or >
>
> Tom's phone number: 801-298-9095
>
> Contact "Oprah"
> <http://talkshows.about.com/library/extras/blmailoprah.htm>
>
> Contact "60 Minutes"
> <http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/07/08/60minutes/main13504.shtml>
>
> Contact "20-20"
> <http://www.abcnews.go.com/service/Help/abcmail_news.html>
>
> Robert Cohen > http://www.notmilk.com >

Return Matthew Thaxton to Parents and Restore Family to Whole

http://www.petitiononline.com/thaxton/petition.html

online petition to the Governor of Utah for the above case