Help! Do you need to refrigerate pecan pie?

Old 25-12-2005, 06:33 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

Default Help! Do you need to refrigerate pecan pie?

Hi,

I have a great receipe for pecan pie I got from a cousin down south.
I've made one for tomorrow, but have no idea whether it needs to be
refrigerated before eating it tomorrow. I'll do it just to be safe,
but does anyone know for sure? Recipes I've found on the net seem to
conflict. (If it matters, there are two eggs in this pie.)

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

jane

Old 25-12-2005, 06:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

On Sat 24 Dec 2005 10:33:14p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it ?

Hi,

I have a great receipe for pecan pie I got from a cousin down south.
I've made one for tomorrow, but have no idea whether it needs to be
refrigerated before eating it tomorrow. I'll do it just to be safe,
but does anyone know for sure? Recipes I've found on the net seem to
conflict. (If it matters, there are two eggs in this pie.)

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

jane

No

--
Wayne Boatwright **
Old 25-12-2005, 07:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

On Sat 24 Dec 2005 11:00:01p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it ?

You're welcome. Enjoy that pie!

--
Wayne Boatwright **