Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants,alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees

Default Questions about MLB & salted sunflower seeds

Questions, most important ones listed first:

1. Do MLB players eat the unsalted kind (sunflower seeds) during games?
(I'd get sick from too much salt!)

2. Are they spitting all the time because of the salty sunflower seeds?

3. Do I assume correctly that chewing tobacco consumption is way down
among pro ball players?

4. A few hours after I sucked on 20 or so salted sunflower shells, I
had something resembling a heartburn and I had to spit out a lot of
saliva. Is this common?

Thanks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants,alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
MuahMan

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Questions, most important ones listed first:
>
> 1. Do MLB players eat the unsalted kind (sunflower seeds) during games?
> (I'd get sick from too much salt!)
>
> 2. Are they spitting all the time because of the salty sunflower seeds?
>

> 3. Do I assume correctly that chewing tobacco consumption is way down
> among pro ball players?
>
> 4. A few hours after I sucked on 20 or so salted sunflower shells, I
> had something resembling a heartburn and I had to spit out a lot of
> saliva. Is this common?
>
> Thanks.

Are you for real?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants,alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Pandora

"MuahMan" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> Questions, most important ones listed first:
>>
>> 1. Do MLB players eat the unsalted kind (sunflower seeds) during games?
>> (I'd get sick from too much salt!)
>>
>> 2. Are they spitting all the time because of the salty sunflower seeds?
>>

>> 3. Do I assume correctly that chewing tobacco consumption is way down
>> among pro ball players?
>>
>> 4. A few hours after I sucked on 20 or so salted sunflower shells, I
>> had something resembling a heartburn and I had to spit out a lot of
>> saliva. Is this common?
>>
>> Thanks.

> Are you for real?

Why don't you ask to your personal trainer? DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Cheers
Pandora who doesn't eat sunflower seeds...she eats only sunflowers and
without salt!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants,alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
A Jaunty One

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Questions, most important ones listed first:
>
> 1. Do MLB players eat the unsalted kind (sunflower seeds) during

games?
> (I'd get sick from too much salt!)
>
> 2. Are they spitting all the time because of the salty sunflower

seeds?

> 3. Do I assume correctly that chewing tobacco consumption is way down
> among pro ball players?
>
> 4. A few hours after I sucked on 20 or so salted sunflower shells, I
> had something resembling a heartburn and I had to spit out a lot of
> saliva. Is this common?
>
> Thanks.

I don't have the answer to any of these questions, but I'm curious in
how you came up with the decision to post these qustions in these 3
specific ngs:
rec.food.cooking
alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants
alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees

Well, the 1st one makes some sense, but I can't figure out the other
2...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

the best seeds out there are from giant snacks. giantseeds.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants,alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
TFK

* 4. A few hours after I sucked on 20 or so salted sunflower shells, I
had something resembling a heartburn and I had to spit out a lot of
saliva. Is this common? *

Full blown AIDS

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants,alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Tony

Hey, wasn't it the sunflower seeds that helped Bonds? Oh, sorry, it was the
flaxseed oil.....

"TFK" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>* 4. A few hours after I sucked on 20 or so salted sunflower shells, I
> had something resembling a heartburn and I had to spit out a lot of
> saliva. Is this common? *
>
> Full blown AIDS

second request sunflower seeds [email protected] Preserving 3 28-08-2007 10:28 PM
Sunflower Seeds [email protected] Preserving 0 23-08-2007 03:54 PM
Sunflower Seeds Cougar Diabetic 13 17-06-2007 08:00 PM
Jim Beam Sunflower Seeds? Maxwell Sanchez General Cooking 5 02-08-2004 10:27 PM
Sunflower seeds ~August General Cooking 2 06-10-2003 07:18 PM