Wahoo - Van Camp's Wahoo

Old 10-11-2005, 11:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

Default Wahoo - Van Camp's Wahoo

Hello,
Does anyone know where somebody can purchase Van Camp's Wahoo? I once
had the luxury of having a roommate from Samoa who fixed it all the
time.
Thank you.

Old 12-11-2005, 01:54 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

On 10 Nov 2005 15:22:55 -0800, "JW" wrote:

Hello,
Does anyone know where somebody can purchase Van Camp's Wahoo? I

once
had the luxury of having a roommate from Samoa who fixed it all the
time.
Thank you.

You can buy it at the local COSTCO and it is yummy but we live in
Hawaii. Much closer to Samoa, I guess.

Good luck.

aloha,
Thunder