FoodBanter.com

-   -   Wahoo - Van Camp's Wahoo (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/73912-wahoo-van-camps-wahoo.html)

JW 10-11-2005 11:22 PM

Wahoo - Van Camp's Wahoo

Hello,
Does anyone know where somebody can purchase Van Camp's Wahoo? I once
had the luxury of having a roommate from Samoa who fixed it all the
time.
Thank you.

smithfarms pure kona 12-11-2005 01:54 AM

Wahoo - Van Camp's Wahoo

On 10 Nov 2005 15:22:55 -0800, "JW" > wrote:

>Hello,
>Does anyone know where somebody can purchase Van Camp's Wahoo? I

once
>had the luxury of having a roommate from Samoa who fixed it all the
>time.
>Thank you.

You can buy it at the local COSTCO and it is yummy but we live in
Hawaii. Much closer to Samoa, I guess.

Good luck.

aloha,
Thunder