Francis Xavier Holden

Default Info req: Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt

Dear Readers

My whole family, and many friends, are now addicted to Krazy Mixed Up
Salt after about 20 years of using it to the exclusion of all other
salts.

My local supermarket seems to stock it only occasionally and when I
see it I usually by 5 tubes. Lately it hasn't been on the shelves and
no one in the supermarket knows anything (as usual).

I tried to find the Australian Distributor on the net but no luck. In
fact I had no luck even finding the USA Distributor on the net.

Can anyone assist me with the email address of the distributors:
Flavor Delite, Inc.
Richburg, SC
USA

so I can write to then asking for names of Australian distributors.

Thank you
F X Holden

Francis Xavier Holden > wrote:

> My whole family, and many friends, are now addicted to Krazy Mixed Up
> Salt after about 20 years of using it to the exclusion of all other
> salts.

> My local supermarket seems to stock it only occasionally and when I
> see it I usually by 5 tubes. Lately it hasn't been on the shelves and
> no one in the supermarket knows anything (as usual).

> I tried to find the Australian Distributor on the net but no luck. In
> fact I had no luck even finding the USA Distributor on the net.

I don't know about distributers, but a Google search turned up a
few online vendors who sell that stuff. Try doing a google search
for yourself and see what turns up.

Tony Lew

Francis Xavier Holden > wrote in message >. ..
> Dear Readers
>
> My whole family, and many friends, are now addicted to Krazy Mixed Up
> Salt after about 20 years of using it to the exclusion of all other
> salts.
>
> My local supermarket seems to stock it only occasionally and when I
> see it I usually by 5 tubes. Lately it hasn't been on the shelves and
> no one in the supermarket knows anything (as usual).
>
> I tried to find the Australian Distributor on the net but no luck. In
> fact I had no luck even finding the USA Distributor on the net.
>
> Can anyone assist me with the email address of the distributors:
> Flavor Delite, Inc.
> Richburg, SC
> USA
>
> so I can write to then asking for names of Australian distributors.

Couldn't find an email address, but a web search revealed:

"find many inquires on this site and the WWW for Jane's Krazy Mixed up
Salt. It is made by Flavor Delight, Inc, Richburg SC. If you can't
find it in your local store they will sell direct to the consumer,
including those in Canada. Call 1-800-257-6174 ext. 225. However, they
only
sell in case lots. I am including a link here where you can buy
individual containers of Jane's Krazy Mixed Salt, Krazy Mixed-up
Pepper, and a plethora of other interesting spices, many of which I
haven't yet tried. Be prepared to spend $5 or more for shipping per
order. "

> Thank you
> ..
> F X Holden

Topper

Francis Xavier Holden > wrote in message >. ..
> Dear Readers
>
> My whole family, and many friends, are now addicted to Krazy Mixed Up
> Salt after about 20 years of using it to the exclusion of all other
> salts.
>
> My local supermarket seems to stock it only occasionally and when I
> see it I usually by 5 tubes. Lately it hasn't been on the shelves and
> no one in the supermarket knows anything (as usual).
>
> I tried to find the Australian Distributor on the net but no luck. In
> fact I had no luck even finding the USA Distributor on the net.
>
> Can anyone assist me with the email address of the distributors:
> Flavor Delite, Inc.
> Richburg, SC
> USA
>
> so I can write to then asking for names of Australian distributors.
>
> Thank you
> ..
> F X Holden

you can try calling them
http://kermitadventures.homestead.com/KrazySalt.html
sf

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:47:39 +1100, Francis Xavier Holden
> wrote:

> Dear Readers
>
> Krazy Mixed Up Salt

What's that?

Krazy Korean Burger koko General Cooking 13 12-01-2017 01:59 AM
Krazy salt [email protected] General Cooking 1 09-12-2014 03:42 AM
Krazy salt F Murtz General Cooking 2 08-12-2014 06:47 PM
Krazy Salsa Dip Meaghan Recipes (moderated) 0 09-01-2007 01:21 AM
Hoppin' Jane Gumbo Diabetic 3 07-03-2005 04:18 PM