Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Seasoning For Meats

I found a new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious.
Check it out at http://www.jerrysspicerack.webs.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jerry" > wrote in message
>I found a new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious.
> Check it out at http://www.jerrysspicerack.webs.com/

Was it hard to find on your own website?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 10, 8:23*am, Jerry > wrote:
> I found a new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious.
> Check it out athttp://www.jerrysspicerack.webs.com/

You found or created or market? Freaking spammer
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jerry" > wrote in message
>I found a new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious.
> Check it out at http://www.jerrysspicerack.webs.com/

What would you recommend for SPAM?

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dimitri" > wrote in message

> "Jerry" > wrote in message
>>I found a new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious.
>> Check it out at http://www.jerrysspicerack.webs.com/

> What would you recommend for SPAM?

Stud with a few cloves, a few pineapple tidbits, a few maraschino cherry
halves, and a liberal quantity from a spiral ham glaze packet - nuke on low
'bout 20 minutes - let rest five minutes and remove clove. Slice thin,
build sammiche on toasted Wonder white spread with Guldens spicy brown...
side of potato chips and black cherry soda.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 May 2009 19:01:35 GMT, "brooklyn1"
> wrote:

> > What would you recommend for SPAM?
> >

> Stud with a few cloves, a few pineapple tidbits, a few maraschino cherry
> halves, and a liberal quantity from a spiral ham glaze packet ...

...pop into the small time machine and deliver to the 1972 party
buffet table of your choice.

Matthew

--
Mail to this account goes to the bit bucket.
In the unlikely event you want to mail me replace usenet with my name
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Matthew Malthouse wrote:
> On Sun, 10 May 2009 19:01:35 GMT, "brooklyn1"
> > wrote:
>
>>> What would you recommend for SPAM?
>>>

>> Stud with a few cloves, a few pineapple tidbits, a few maraschino
>> cherry halves, and a liberal quantity from a spiral ham glaze packet

> ...pop into the small time machine and deliver to the 1972 party
> buffet table of your choice.

<g>

BTW, Matthew, I found Juniper berries yesterday

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Jerry > wrote:

> I found a new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious.
> Check it out at http://www.jerrys

Jer, you've just got to learn discretion. You just happened to find "a
new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious" and the website
starts with jerrys..... Spam. For shame.

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - good news 4-6-2009
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 May 2009 22:10:27 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

> BTW, Matthew, I found Juniper berries yesterday

Good. I hope you find that it was worth the effort.

Matthew

--
Mail to this account goes to the bit bucket.
In the unlikely event you want to mail me replace usenet with my name
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Jerry > wrote:

> I found a new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious.
> Check it out at http://www.jerrysspicerack.dweebs.com/

I'm always amazed when someone knows enough to post to USENET
and doesn't know that that makes them a slimey spammer.

Mike Beede

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jerry wrote:

> I found a new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious.
> Check it out at http://www.jerryspam.com/

There's flaming out. And then, there's flaming out
when pure oxygen is used. You don't see that every day.
Really spectacular.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 10, 10:28*am, "Tom Biasi" > wrote:
> "Jerry" > wrote in message

> >I found a new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious.
> > Check it out athttp://www.jerrysspicerack.webs.com/

> Was it hard to find on your own website?

Anyone know how to set up a denial of service attack?

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 10, 4:10*pm, "Ophelia" > wrote:
> Matthew Malthouse wrote:

> >> Stud with a few cloves, a few pineapple tidbits, a few maraschino
> >> cherry halves, and a liberal quantity from a spiral ham glaze packet

> > ...pop into the small time machine and deliver to the 1972 party
> > buffet table of your choice.

> <g>
>
> BTW, Matthew, I found Juniper berries yesterday

They grow on bushes in front of suburban houses.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bobo Bonobo®" > wrote in message
> On May 10, 10:28 am, "Tom Biasi" > wrote:
>> "Jerry" > wrote in message

>> >I found a new seasoning for meats that is absolutely delicious.
>> > Check it out athttp://www.jerrysspicerack.webs.com/

>> Was it hard to find on your own website?

> Anyone know how to set up a denial of service attack?

Yes.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" wrote:

> Bobo Bonobo® >
> :
> in rec.food.cooking

> >> Was it hard to find on your own website?

> > Anyone know how to set up a denial of service attack?

> Of course, but why bother?

Lol...

Michael, that reminds me of years ago when Loafie was whining that she was
being "harrassed" by someone doing a "denial of service attack" on
her...turns out her WebTeeVee mailbox was just full.

<chuckle>

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 11 May 2009 13:55:02 GMT, Michael "Dog3" wrote:

> Bobo Bonobo® >
> :
> in rec.food.cooking

>>> Was it hard to find on your own website?

>> Anyone know how to set up a denial of service attack?

> Of course, but why bother?
>
> Michael

i was foolish enough to click on the link. there were no ingredients
listed, just 'steak seasoning.' that should move a lot of product.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 10, 2:01*pm, "brooklyn1" > wrote:

You are mentally ill.

--Bryan

Why I don't buy 'smoked' meats Gill Smith General Cooking 29 04-10-2008 11:42 AM
Meats: What do you want and what do you buy? Kswck General Cooking 50 27-08-2008 02:30 PM
Mystery meats Gunner General Cooking 0 04-12-2006 06:08 AM
Smoking Meats Woodsrunner Preserving 4 13-01-2005 03:22 AM
how to air-cured meats KenCo Preserving 2 05-02-2004 05:38 PM