Posted to alt.fan.james-bond,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.fan.opie-and-anthony,rec.food.cooking,alt.video.dvd

Default My name is Draugnar/HausFrau and I love c*ck

I am a survivor of many childhood rapes. I am so *** that I love james
bond. I fantasize about James Bond stiff c*ck up my droopy $hit
encrusted as$hole. My mother never wanted me and all my relatives tried
to kill me at one time or another. I am a fetid piece of $hit. Will
someone please kill me now.

I am a bestial pedophile and I need to be stopped for I hurt anymore
children or animals.
Posted to alt.fan.james-bond,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.fan.opie-and-anthony,rec.food.cooking,alt.video.dvd

Draugnar wrote:
> I am a survivor of many childhood rapes. I am so *** that I love james
> bond. I fantasize about James Bond stiff c*ck up my droopy $hit
> encrusted as$hole. My mother never wanted me and all my relatives tried
> to kill me at one time or another. I am a fetid piece of $hit. Will
> someone please kill me now.
>
> I am a bestial pedophile and I need to be stopped for I hurt anymore
> children or animals.

Posterio, is that you... or is it your asshole brother, Sqwertz the
KIKEish WOP. <G>

O KIKEish WOP
O KIKEish WOP
O KIKEish WOP,
How steadfast are
your mamma's haunches!
Your boughs are greenhorns
in summer's clime
And through the snows
of wintertime.
O KIKEish WOP,
O KIKEish WOP,
How steadfast are
your mommas's haunches!

O KIKEish WOP,
O KIKEish WOP,
What happiness befalls me
When oft at
joyous Christmas-time
Your 25¢ whoring momma's form inspires
my song and rhyme.
O KIKEish WOP,
O KIKEish WOP,
What happiness befalls me

O KIKEish WOP,
O KIKEish WOP,
Your momma's thighs can
sqweeze a sqwertz
That constant faith
and hope sublime
Lend strength and
comfort through all time.
O KIKEish WOP,
O KIKEish WOP,
Your momma's thighs can
sqweeze a sqwertz.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Sheldon

Posted to alt.fan.james-bond,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.fan.opie-and-anthony,rec.food.cooking,alt.video.dvd

This is just bizarre.

Posted to alt.fan.james-bond,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.fan.opie-and-anthony,rec.food.cooking,alt.video.dvd
tom tom is offline

Default My name is Draugnar/*TROLL*

"Draugnar" > wrote in message
> I am a survivor of many childhood rapes.

<snip attention seeking drivel>