Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Aloe Vera Wine

A local store carries aloe vera juice - which sounds like it might make
an interesting wine. However, I can't seem to find any information on
the web about aloe vera wine.

Has anyone tried it?

Is it safe to ferment aloe vera?

Thanks

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

I've tasted aloe vera juice, it's horrible. I can't imagine wine made from
it.
Steve
"Monte" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>A local store carries aloe vera juice - which sounds like it might make
> an interesting wine. However, I can't seem to find any information on
> the web about aloe vera wine.
>
> Has anyone tried it?
>
> Is it safe to ferment aloe vera?
>
> Thanks

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Hey, mescal juice ain't exactly 7Up, but it makes nice tequila