Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default AZ Wine Makers group order from Brehm

We've managed to pull together an initial order for quality grapes and
must from Brehm Vineyards. Anyone in Arizona wanting to get in on this
order is welcome to do so. I'm the point of contact for this group
order.

All grapes in storage or coming out of the vineyards in California and
Oregon are available. Our cost is substantially below retail, but to
find out how low you need to contact me for a price list. Shipping is
presently $28 per pail, but that is reduced as we add to our order. We
can add to our order as late as October, but as time passes so does
the availability of certain varietals.

Please contact me at the address below if you are interested.

Greg G.
(greg-at-goldminemtn . com)