Bob

Default Better than Kraus

Anyone know a cheaper online supply shop in the US than EC Kraus? I just
bought some stuff from them that was very high, but I live on a remote
island and the nearest wine shop is over 100 miles away. That's a long way
to go for a few packs of yeasts, etc....

--
"I can't stand water because of the things fish do in it.
Once, whilst traversing the Himalayas, we lost our corkscrew,

Jack Keller

Bob, go to http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/shops.asp and take your pick.

Jack Keller, The Winemaking Home Page
http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/