FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   destemmer in NJ (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/33666-destemmer-nj.html)

jheffner 05-09-2004 06:05 PM

destemmer in NJ

Hi again, my newsgroup deletes the messages after a day or two. I am looking
to talk to the person who has the destemmer.
You can email me at
Thanks, Jeff

Joe 05-09-2004 08:23 PM

On 09/05/2004 01:05 PM, jheffner said:
> Hi again, my newsgroup deletes the messages after a day or two. I am looking
> to talk to the person who has the destemmer.
> You can email me at
> Thanks, Jeff

Jeff, Just FYI - if your provider deletes
messages, you can always use groups.google.com to
find any past responses to your posts.

--
Joe
http://www.joekaz.net/