Old 05-09-2004, 06:05 PM
jheffner

Default destemmer in NJ

Hi again, my newsgroup deletes the messages after a day or two. I am looking
to talk to the person who has the destemmer.
You can email me at
Thanks, Jeff

Old 05-09-2004, 08:23 PM
Joe

On 09/05/2004 01:05 PM, jheffner said:
Hi again, my newsgroup deletes the messages after a day or two. I am looking
to talk to the person who has the destemmer.
You can email me at
Thanks, Jeff

Jeff, Just FYI - if your provider deletes
messages, you can always use groups.google.com to
find any past responses to your posts.

--
Joe
http://www.joekaz.net/