K.J.Kristiansen

Default Boiling method

Yes, the destillasjon setup should be OK. Actually it is very simple
since this method does not require any analysis of the distillate.
Maybe I should try the full distillation method just to be sure.
I have also done a Rayleigh (single pot) distillation calculation to
verify that the remaining alcohol is negligible. And this was
confirmed (less than 0.05 vol% before volume adjustment). I agree that
I should use the calculation method which comes out of the analysis
(yours and mine)until someone points to any error in them. But it is
strange that this other correlation is around on several web pages. I
have tried to send these people a mail asking them how it is derived
or from where their source is. But no replies so far.

http://www.winemakeri.com) is