Neil

Default craftman

Hi All

My Name is Neil and im a web Designer. Im building a new site at the moment
and its called The craftman its an online community for crafters to gain
help and share there tips as well as buy paper and product as well as sell
there own products via our online store.

The site is still in the testing stage, but we need members to help develope
the site and build on the content. Im looking to recruit a forum admin and a
content manager to build on articles and info given by the members.

Like i say its a new site and content is limited at the moment, but without
members we wont have a site and we wont have content, as we hope members
will write articles to get the site going. I must say this is a non profit
site like all mine, they aim to break even and any money mad via stores is
pumped back to the members with various offers etc

So if your interested please come to http://www.thecraftman.co.uk and sign
up

All the best

Neil