Sarah

Default request for help

Do you live in Britain? Do you use the Internet to look for health
information?

This is not an advert and we are not trying to sell you anything. We
are trying to contact users of the internet for acadamic research
purposes only. We have posted to this group, rather than a health
specific one, as we are hoping to recruit general internet users to
the survey.

If you do live in Britain, we would like to ask for some help in a
survey we are carrying out looking at people's use of health
information on the internet. We work in the Centre for Health and
Social Care, School for Policy Studies at the University of Bristol.

This survey aims to explore the ways in which people use information
about health that they find on the internet. It is a small scale
survey and we hope to use what we learn from it to develop a bigger
research project which could help health professionals understand how
people make use of the internet to find out about their health.

If you would be willing to fill out a short questionnaire please go to

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=63832

and fill out the questionnaire. It is entirely confidential.

Many thanks.
Pinky

Do you actually mean Great Britain, or more correctly the - United
Kingdom -- or perhaps just England?

Apart from your intrusion on this news group, your definition of your
location is imperfect. It smacks of spam which I am fairly sure is not
intended.

It is unwelcome nevertheless

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire, England
"Sarah" > wrote in message
om...
> Do you live in Britain? Do you use the Internet to look for health
> information?
>
> This is not an advert and we are not trying to sell you anything. We
> are trying to contact users of the internet for acadamic research
> purposes only. We have posted to this group, rather than a health
> specific one, as we are hoping to recruit general internet users to
> the survey.
>
> If you do live in Britain, we would like to ask for some help in a
> survey we are carrying out looking at people's use of health
> information on the internet. We work in the Centre for Health and
> Social Care, School for Policy Studies at the University of Bristol.
>
> This survey aims to explore the ways in which people use information
> about health that they find on the internet. It is a small scale
> survey and we hope to use what we learn from it to develop a bigger
> research project which could help health professionals understand how
> people make use of the internet to find out about their health.
>
> If you would be willing to fill out a short questionnaire please go to
>
> http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=63832
>
> and fill out the questionnaire. It is entirely confidential.
>
> Many thanks.

Stephen SG

Well said and you might add the 4 other posters who have lost there way
who are not welcome.

REC request gloria.p General Cooking 6 29-12-2011 06:16 AM
A request for RFD Edith General Cooking 26 22-02-2009 08:46 PM
REQUEST [email protected] General Cooking 0 27-01-2007 04:30 PM
REQUEST [email protected] General Cooking 0 27-01-2007 04:30 PM
Last Request itsjoannotjoann General Cooking 1 22-05-2006 04:30 AM