pontiacgagt

Default 100% juice concentrates in Canada

I contacted Welches to find that they dont supply the 100% forzen
Grape juice concentrates in Ontario. Are there other brands that can
be purchased in ontario. I have looked at several grocery stores and
other than Apple or Orange I cant seem to see any that are 100% Juice.
All the ones I see are labeled as "Punch" or "Cocktail".

I would like to try some frozen concentrate wine but need the
ingredients.

Anyone from Ontario (Ottawa) that can help?