greg boyd

Default fruit flies

Did we have a thread on fruit flies a while ago ? What kind of traps are
people using ?
Greg

--
Because of a "feature " my ISP is supplying me , if your account does not
have a reverse dns , your mail will bounce . If it does , please let me know

Joe

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...readm=bks7ld%2
4knm%241%40tabloid.uwaterloo.ca&rnum=9&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dfruit%2Bflies%2Bgr
oup:rec.crafts.winemaking%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3 DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26grou
p%3Drec.crafts.winemaking%26selm%3Dbks7ld%2524knm% 25241%2540tabloid.uwaterlo
o.ca%26rnum%3D9

They suggest DDT or using a fan.

--
Joe Romero
Panama City, FL
"greg boyd" > wrote in message
> Did we have a thread on fruit flies a while ago ? What kind of traps are
> people using ?
> Greg
>
> --
> Because of a "feature " my ISP is supplying me , if your account does not
> have a reverse dns , your mail will bounce . If it does , please let me

know
> at

Andy j.

What kind of traps are
> > people using ?
> > Greg

Hi last year I put a mixture of cider vinegar,water,and a coupla
drops of dish soap in a wide shallow bowl....because the soap breaks
the surface tension of the water the flys land and immediately sink
and drown...ignore their crys for help and you'll catch dozens a day
depending on the extent of the infestation....andy j.
George

"Andy j." > wrote in message
om...
> What kind of traps are
> > > people using ?
> > > Greg

> Hi last year I put a mixture of cider vinegar,water,and a coupla
> drops of dish soap in a wide shallow bowl....

I started reading that and thought "that would never ferment" :-)

greg boyd

That's exactly what I was looking for . I'll try it tonight .
Greg
"Andy j." > wrote in message
om...
> What kind of traps are
> > > people using ?
> > > Greg

> Hi last year I put a mixture of cider vinegar,water,and a coupla
> drops of dish soap in a wide shallow bowl....because the soap breaks
> the surface tension of the water the flys land and immediately sink
> and drown...ignore their crys for help and you'll catch dozens a day
> depending on the extent of the infestation....andy j.

Ray

Forget about the insecticide sprays you buy, even the ones that say they are
for fruit flies. They doe absolutely nothing.

Ray

"Joe" > wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...readm=bks7ld%2

4knm%241%40tabloid.uwaterloo.ca&rnum=9&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dfruit%2Bflies%2Bgr

oup:rec.crafts.winemaking%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3 DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26grou

p%3Drec.crafts.winemaking%26selm%3Dbks7ld%2524knm% 25241%2540tabloid.uwaterlo
> o.ca%26rnum%3D9
>
> They suggest DDT or using a fan.
>
> --
> Joe Romero
> Panama City, FL
> "greg boyd" > wrote in message
> > Did we have a thread on fruit flies a while ago ? What kind of traps are
> > people using ?
> > Greg
> >
> > --
> > Because of a "feature " my ISP is supplying me , if your account does

not
> > have a reverse dns , your mail will bounce . If it does , please let me

> know
> > at

New use for my @#$%^ Misto. ( fruit flies) Kalmia General Cooking 33 17-08-2013 01:52 AM
D*MN Fruit Flies!!!!! Sky General Cooking 17 29-06-2009 07:52 PM
Fruit Flies (OT) [email protected] General Cooking 15 19-10-2008 12:16 AM
Fat Fruit Flies Becca General Cooking 4 07-09-2007 03:02 PM
Well, it is only fruit flies JimLane General Cooking 0 31-05-2005 11:38 PM