Mario

Default where is it written Haring ( NY artist expression:) hope paradise looks like Chianti

Hello,

Excuse me if I am not precise on something that Haring ( NY artist )
said about Chianti:

He said something like if there is paradise I hope it is similar or
looks like Chianti.

Where did he say this? Is it written in any book? which one ? thanks.

Mario

Food Artist sf[_9_] General Cooking 9 25-04-2016 08:22 PM
Wine Artist for collectors [email protected] Wine 0 25-02-2009 07:34 PM
Chianti Classico Tasting.. Great Chianti's and an AMAZING Vin Santo Wildetuinn Wine 0 15-09-2006 08:06 AM
where is it written Haring ( NY artist expression:) hope paradise looks like Chianti Mario Wine 0 12-12-2003 09:44 PM
where is it written Haring ( NY artist expression:) hope paradise looks like Chianti Mario General 0 12-12-2003 09:44 PM