sara1

Default Legality of winemaking in TN

My ex-husband is trying to come up with reasons to take me back to court
over custody . . . his only "real" complaint that I am concerned with is
that he is bringing up the fact that I make my own wine. Here in Tennessee,
(the South)
women shouldn't be drinking, much less making it in their washroom!!! I
don't sell. I drink it myself and occasionally share some with family
members when they visit. He's making it sound like I am brewing moonshine
in the basement for goodness sake and these small town good ole boys may not
know the legalities of home winemaking right off the top of their heads, so
I would like to be prepared. Can anyone point me to a website or other
source where I can really get educated on the laws of homebrewing? Thanks
in advance. Sara

is there a new rec.crafts.winemaking faq ???? Luc Volders[_2_] Winemaking 7 26-04-2007 09:55 PM
I know this is winemaking but.... tessamess Winemaking 7 30-11-2005 04:49 PM
winemaking NG??? Ruby Q Winemaking 4 10-07-2004 08:44 PM
Legality of winemaking in TN Tom S Winemaking 7 21-11-2003 01:33 AM
Legality of winemaking in TN sara1 Winemaking 4 20-11-2003 06:16 AM