Insprucegrove

Default Festa Juice-comments?

Anyone in Souther Ontario have any comments, pro or con re Festa Juice. I know
they are sold at a number of locations and their head facility is near where I
live.

I usually make wine from kits--tried Vin Bon juice and it was terrible.

Just wondering what anyone has to say about Festa (Magnotta)
Charles H

Insprucegrove wrote:

> Anyone in Souther Ontario have any comments, pro or con re Festa Juice. I know
> they are sold at a number of locations and their head facility is near where I
> live.

I've used Cullota(sp?) and another brand sold by the local Portuguese
shops. They are very competitively priced, so much so that a bottle of
white runs about C$1.50. I've had a great experience with their
Riesling... following standard practices for that varietal (cooler
ferment, etc)

I'd wager that the red juice is steam extracted, and I feel that it
won't produce the same kind of red wine most people are used to.

I HTH even though it's not directly about festa juice.

--
charles

"Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days."
- W.C. Fields

Substituting Lime Juice for Lemon Juice Marilyn[_3_] Preserving 15 13-08-2010 03:49 PM
About orange juice : aseptically processed juice PL[_5_] General Cooking 2 26-07-2010 08:42 AM
TN & Restaurant comments AxisOfBeagles[_2_] Wine 6 03-12-2007 10:47 PM
Festa Juice Rob M Winemaking 4 28-05-2004 01:28 AM
Comments? MrAoD General Cooking 4 17-10-2003 03:26 AM