Deadend

Default 2003 California Harvest--OVER?

Hello all,

I certainly got my share of grapes this year from a variety of
sources. I have about 1500lbs. or so, but I just can't help but see
how my wine disappears so quickly--where does it all go? So I was
thinking the other day, maybe there's still harvesting going on. Maybe
I could get in on late pickings somehwere. I dunno, who'd still be
harvesting? Carmel Valley, maybe? Any ideas? Please post to group, if
you want my e-mail addy, let me know, and I'll send it to you.

Much thanks,

Deadend
Patrick McDonald

I just heard this AM that Cab Sauv grapes at one vineyard in Napa were
harvested 24.Oct. The vineyard manager believes it to be nearly the latest
harvest they ever had.

I know my Cab Sauv that came from Lodi was... almost paltry (21.5° Brix).

om...