Roger Placer

Default New CD from Roger Placer

As a contributor at one time or another to the group - I thought it would be
okay to share news of my newly released CD. Thanks for the bandwidth...

Best regards,
Roger

-------
Hello everyone,

To all who have followed my musical endeavors over the past years (and I am
much obliged), I would like to announce the release of the long-awaited
follow up album to 1997's The Happiness of Pursuit.

Finally, in 2003 I bring you ** Solo Archipelago ** - 14 new tracks of
eclectic instrumental music - a blend of jazz, funk, and the unknown. As
on the first record, I play all guitars, electric bass, drumset, percussion
and keyboards.

You can listen to song samples from both albums on
http://www.rogerplacer.com. If you are so inclined, you may purchase CD's
with your credit card via PayPal - right on the site. Thanks a lot for
checking it out!

Cheers,
Roger Placer
Email: music at rogerplacer dot com

Roger W. Norman

Nice work.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Roger W. Norman" > wrote in message >...

> Nice work.

Just wanted to acknowledge the compliment - thanks a lot!

Roger Placer