Z iggy

Default Amateur Winemaking Equipment

Does anyone know where I can buy winemaking equipemnt
localling in the 905 area code area. ie. Hamilton and surrounding
area.

filtering machines, staineless steel fermentors etc.

I'm also looking for quality California grapes in 1/2 ton or more
batches.

Thanks

Rick Vanderwal

I"m originally from hamilton...
when I visit family, I check things out.
There's a brewing place on Fennel....
There's also by King and Dundurn a winekitz store....
They sell filtering machines...I don't know about stainless steel
fermentors.

Best bet: check the yellow pages for home winemaking equipment....
There's tons of them there!

Rick
Fremont, MI

"Z iggy" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can buy winemaking equipemnt
> localling in the 905 area code area. ie. Hamilton and surrounding
> area.
>
> filtering machines, staineless steel fermentors etc.
>
> I'm also looking for quality California grapes in 1/2 ton or more
> batches.
>
> Thanks

Charles H

Z iggy wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can buy winemaking equipemnt
> localling in the 905 area code area. ie. Hamilton and surrounding
> area.

Head south to Niagara area, there are many suppliers there.
http://www.watsons.ca has a large selection of goods, but there are
others as well. There is a large one in Stoney Creek (I think) as well.