Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Can you help me out and share a wine recipe?

I've started a web site to get people to share their best wine
recipes. My hope is people will add a recipe or two and maybe try one
that has already been added to the site. To share wine recipes visit
http://brewityourself.simplwebsite.com

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

> I have a great recipe for SPAM wine....

Nope, looks legit. to me ...... great idea, and will be good if folks add
to it.
I'll assemble a couple of mine and try to get back and post them ....

Barb UK

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

jlambert,
There is a dandelion wine recipe on my website - natural-
winemaking.com You are welcome to clone it.

Anine
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 08:27:23 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>I've started a web site to get people to share their best wine
>recipes. My hope is people will add a recipe or two and maybe try one
>that has already been added to the site. To share wine recipes visit

http://brewityourself.simplwebsite.com

You can get some good ones in the Winemaker's Recipe Handbook. But you
can't just copy all of them, just a few. Recipes can't be copyrighted,
but collections of recipes can. So you can share a recipe out of a
book, but you can't share lot of those.

It's a great book, very simple, usually each has a dessert and a heavy
bodies version, I think 50 recipes in all. Very small, more like a
booklet. and cheap, too. It even has the basic process laid out on
page 2, and that's where I learned how to make wine.