Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Chilean crop

Any one gonna make wine from the Chilean crop due here in a few weeks? I
have 13 - 6 gallon pails of Chilean juice coming.

Tom

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY
and
DELANCO VINEYARDS

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Apr 14, 1:27 pm, "Tom" > wrote:
> Any one gonna make wine from the Chilean crop due here in a few weeks? I
> have 13 - 6 gallon pails of Chilean juice coming.

Where is "here"?

Greg G.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Where it's always been --- over there.

snicker, could not resist. sorry. DAve

wrote:
> On Apr 14, 1:27 pm, "Tom" > wrote:
>> Any one gonna make wine from the Chilean crop due here in a few weeks? I
>> have 13 - 6 gallon pails of Chilean juice coming.

> Where is "here"?
>
> Greg G.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
jim jim is offline

Heh heh

"Dave Allison" > wrote in message .. .
> Where it's always been --- over there.
>
> snicker, could not resist. sorry. DAve
>
> wrote:
>> On Apr 14, 1:27 pm, "Tom" > wrote:
>>> Any one gonna make wine from the Chilean crop due here in a few weeks? I
>>> have 13 - 6 gallon pails of Chilean juice coming.

>> Where is "here"?
>>
>> Greg G.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

New Jersey
Tom

--

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 14, 1:27 pm, "Tom" > wrote:
>> Any one gonna make wine from the Chilean crop due here in a few weeks? I
>> have 13 - 6 gallon pails of Chilean juice coming.

> Where is "here"?
>
> Greg G.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Where do you get pails of Chilean juice?

Joe

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

"Joe Sallustio" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Where do you get pails of Chilean juice?
>
> Joe

.....and what's the typical price of a six-gallon pail?

Casey

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Gino's in Hammonton NJ, pricing around $50.00 6 gal pail

--

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY
"Joe Sallustio" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Where do you get pails of Chilean juice?
>
> Joe

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Heck of a good idea... until I checked UPS and found out it would cost me
another $60 to ship it to me in California. I think I'll check closer to
home. Gotta be somebody out here doing the same thing.

Any suggestions from the gang?

Casey

"Tom" > wrote in message
> Gino's in Hammonton NJ, pricing around $50.00 6 gal pail

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Tom > wrote:

> Gino's in Hammonton NJ, pricing around $50.00 6 gal pail

What is the flavor of this Chilean juice?

Do you know who the importer is?

I am just west of Ball-a-mer (aka Baltimore - The city that slurs)
and could easily be talked into a six gallon pail for $50 if I
could use it for a Pyment.

Dick

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Casey Wilson wrote:
> Heck of a good idea... until I checked UPS and found out it would cost me
> another $60 to ship it to me in California. I think I'll check closer to
> home. Gotta be somebody out here doing the same thing.
>
> Any suggestions from the gang?
>
> Casey
>

> "Tom" > wrote in message
>> Gino's in Hammonton NJ, pricing around $50.00 6 gal pail

I know it is possible to get Chilean wine grapes in California. Try
contacting wine grape broker companies. I looked to source some Chilean
grapes for a winemaking class last spring, and I was referred to Glenn
Proctor at Ciatti in San Rafael(415) 458-5150. We chose to use frozen
grapes, so I didn't use that referral, but you might try him to see what
he can do for you.

Gene

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Dick Adams wrote:

> Tom > wrote:
>
>> Gino's in Hammonton NJ, pricing around $50.00 6
>> gal pail

> What is the flavor of this Chilean juice?
>
> Do you know who the importer is?
>
> I am just west of Ball-a-mer (aka Baltimore -
> The city that slurs)

And in Brunswick, MD. I hear "Ballmer"

> and could easily be talked
> into a six gallon pail for $50 if I could use it
> for a Pyment.
>
> Dick

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Premiere Produce in the Strip Disctrict in Pittsburgh is bringing in a
bunch of the juice as well as the grapes. Couldn't get my hands on
any this year because it was all pre order, hopefully next year,
though.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Apr 23, 7:15 pm, "Tom" > wrote:
> Gino's in Hammonton NJ, pricing around $50.00 6 gal pail
>
> --
>
> Home of the
> MOON RIVER BREWERY
> and
> DELANCO VINEYARDS"Joe Sallustio" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > Where do you get pails of Chilean juice?

> > Joe- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like a great deal.
Thanks,
Joe

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

If you didn't pre-order you are out of luck as all are spoken for.
Aside from Chilean Juice / grapes he also has others later in the year.
That would be California juice / grapes and after that Italian juice both
around Sept. Oct..

--

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY

new crop taopants Tea 4 15-05-2009 01:43 PM
new crop greens pilo_ Tea 0 14-04-2006 07:48 PM
The 2005 crop. Mydnight Tea 13 28-04-2005 10:26 AM