Mat

Default Restaurants in St. Kilda [Melbourne]???

Hello,

We're venturing up to St. Kilda this week, and was just wondering if
anyone has any recommendations on restaurants in the St. Kilda area?
Specifically around the Luna Park end of Ackland Street?

Any tips and price ranges etc would be greatfully appreciated.

We were thinking maybe Soul Mamma which seems to do nice vegie food, but
no BYO. And looking at the wine list does not fill me with confidence. I
could forgo alcohol if necassary, but that would be a drastic step.

Thanks a lot,

Mat.