FoodBanter.com

-   -   2009 Chateua de Chauvenay Sancerre (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/410026-2009-chateua-de-chauvenay.html)

Joseph Coulter[_9_] 03-08-2011 01:19 PM

2009 Chateua de Chauvenay Sancerre

I picked this up at Costco. A Sancerre for $12US? Why not give it a
shot. REsult-nice. Very zippy finish and yet smoth almost creamy in
the mouth somewhat like a Graves and yet . . . We had it with a
vegetable and cheese pasta dish topped only with a llittle Reggiano
and olive oil. Good food marriage nice night. Wil get more of this. As
always with Costco hoefully before it dissapears into the night.

Joseph Coulter[_9_] 12-08-2011 02:24 PM

2009 Chateau de Thauvenay Sancerre

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 08:19:20 -0400, Joseph Coulter >
wrote:

>I picked this up at Costco. A Sancerre for $12US? Why not give it a
>shot. Result-nice. Very zippy finish and yet smoth almost creamy in
>the mouth somewhat like a Graves and yet . . . We had it with a
>vegetable and cheese pasta dish topped only with a llittle Reggiano
>and olive oil. Good food marriage nice night. Wil get more of this. As
>always with Costco hopefully before it dissapears into the night.

Joseph Coulter
J&B Journeys
www.josephcoulter.com

904 685 5317