Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 2009 Chateua de Chauvenay Sancerre

I picked this up at Costco. A Sancerre for $12US? Why not give it a
shot. REsult-nice. Very zippy finish and yet smoth almost creamy in
the mouth somewhat like a Graves and yet . . . We had it with a
vegetable and cheese pasta dish topped only with a llittle Reggiano
and olive oil. Good food marriage nice night. Wil get more of this. As
always with Costco hoefully before it dissapears into the night.
Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 2009 Chateau de Thauvenay Sancerre

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 08:19:20 -0400, Joseph Coulter >
wrote:

>I picked this up at Costco. A Sancerre for $12US? Why not give it a
>shot. Result-nice. Very zippy finish and yet smoth almost creamy in
>the mouth somewhat like a Graves and yet . . . We had it with a
>vegetable and cheese pasta dish topped only with a llittle Reggiano
>and olive oil. Good food marriage nice night. Wil get more of this. As
>always with Costco hopefully before it dissapears into the night.

Joseph Coulter
J&B Journeys
www.josephcoulter.com

904 685 5317

TN: Sancerre and Savigny DaleW Wine 0 10-05-2009 06:53 PM
TN: CdR and Sancerre DaleW Wine 0 07-03-2009 11:59 PM
Any info on a couple of stickies? Chateua La Bouade 2000 Sauternesand Montes Late Harvest Gerwurtztraminer / Riesling Botrytis 2002. Mat Wine 0 22-03-2005 07:11 AM
TN: 1988 Chateua Lamothe-Guignard [email protected] Wine 0 27-01-2005 08:17 AM
TN: Chateua Le Rame Michael Bartlett Wine 2 28-10-2003 06:39 PM