Posted to alt.food.wine

Default An amazing Latour tasting

This was posted to another wine group. An absolutely amazing evening
of blind tasting at Latour.

http://www.christies.com/chateau-latour-tasting
Posted to alt.food.wine

On 7/20/11 11:59 AM, lleichtman wrote:
> This was posted to another wine group. An absolutely amazing evening
> of blind tasting at Latour.
>
> http://www.christies.com/chateau-latour-tasting

I get a 404 error when using your link, Larry.

Mark Lipton

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jul 20, 10:52*am, Mark Lipton > wrote:
> On 7/20/11 11:59 AM, lleichtman wrote:
>
> > This was posted to another wine group. An absolutely amazing evening
> > of blind tasting at Latour.

> >http://www.christies.com/chateau-latour-tasting

> I get a 404 error when using your link, Larry.
>
> Mark Lipton
>
> --
> alt.food.wine FAQ: *http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

Sorry try this one http://www.christies.com/chateau-lat...me-1478-3.aspx
Posted to alt.food.wine

"lleichtman" > wrote in message
On Jul 20, 10:52 am, Mark Lipton > wrote:
> On 7/20/11 11:59 AM, lleichtman wrote:
>
> > This was posted to another wine group. An absolutely amazing evening
> > of blind tasting at Latour.

> >http://www.christies.com/chateau-latour-tasting

> I get a 404 error when using your link, Larry.
>
> Mark Lipton
>
> --
> alt.food.wine FAQ: http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

Sorry try this one
http://www.christies.com/chateau-lat...me-1478-3.aspx

It was a bit disappointing. I would have liked to have heard the opinions
of some of the other guests. It looked like Jancis Robinson was there.

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jul 22, 6:16*am, "graham" > wrote:
> "lleichtman" > wrote in message

> On Jul 20, 10:52 am, Mark Lipton > wrote:
>
> > On 7/20/11 11:59 AM, lleichtman wrote:

> > > This was posted to another wine group. An absolutely amazing evening
> > > of blind tasting at Latour.

> > >http://www.christies.com/chateau-latour-tasting

> > I get a 404 error when using your link, Larry.

> > Mark Lipton

> > --
> > alt.food.wine FAQ:http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

> Sorry try this onehttp://www.christies.com/chateau-latour-tasting-game-1478-3.aspx
>
> It was a bit disappointing. *I would have liked to have heard the opinions
> of some of the other guests. *It looked like Jancis Robinson was there.

If you like, you can go to http://www.jancisrobinson.com/articles/a20110402..html
and pay money to get her notes. I didn't.

An amazing Latour tasting DaleW Wine 1 03-08-2011 01:39 PM
TN Chambertin 1976, Cuvee Heritiers Latour, Domaine Louis Latour cwdjrxyz Wine 0 15-12-2008 06:42 AM
Chianti Classico Tasting.. Great Chianti's and an AMAZING Vin Santo Wildetuinn Wine 0 15-09-2006 08:06 AM
Vintage Beer Tasting (no tasting notes, tho') [email protected] Beer 0 04-11-2004 07:21 PM
TN: '01 d'Aiguilhe, Latour Macon, big store tasting Dale Williams Wine 0 19-10-2004 03:33 PM