Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Woodinville including Betz

Much better than Walla Walla. Enjoyed the Delille wines, Pommum
cellars, got into Betz on a chance phone call since I had bought half
a case from them in the past. tasted their latest Cabs 2008 and their
Proprietary Red. Very nice restrained, nothing like California Cabs at
all. Alcohol is well balanced and the 2008 should age well for the
next 10-15 years.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jun 18, 1:01*am, susan leichtman > wrote:
> Much better than Walla Walla. Enjoyed the Delille wines, Pommum
> cellars, got into Betz on a chance phone call since I had bought half
> a case from them in the past. tasted their latest Cabs 2008 and their
> Proprietary Red. Very nice restrained, nothing like California Cabs at
> all. Alcohol is well balanced and the 2008 should age well for the
> next 10-15 years.

Very interesting. I recently bought 2 mixed cases of all they produced
in last two releases. Yet to try as I assume similar to Delille would
require some time. Might have to try some early...when it's not 100
degrees in NC

Woodinville wineries lleichtman Wine 0 01-08-2013 05:39 PM
Any go to places in Woodinville WA? lleichtman Wine 0 15-07-2013 10:42 PM
Woodinville Target Meat Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 1 10-11-2012 01:13 PM
2007 Betz Family Red lleichtman Wine 0 27-01-2011 02:47 AM
TN: Costco Cab, Syrah, Betz syrahs [email protected] Wine 1 27-10-2007 06:07 PM