Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Food for Amarone

What is a good food match? It has been ages since I have cracked one
open.
Posted to alt.food.wine

Joseph Coulter > writes:

> What is a good food match? It has been ages since I have cracked one
> open.

I go to a good steak when I'm opening a bottle of Amarone.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Mar 15, 5:44*am, Joseph Coulter > wrote:
> What is a good food match? *It has been ages since I have cracked one
> open.

I always use Amarone at the end of a meal with cheese, but there is an
argument for use with winter weight stews etc.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Mar 15, 8:44*am, Joseph Coulter > wrote:
> What is a good food match? *It has been ages since I have cracked one
> open.

I like it with cheese but I've served it with Osso Bucco.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On 3/15/11 8:44 AM, Joseph Coulter wrote:
> What is a good food match? It has been ages since I have cracked one
> open.

Human liver? ;-)

Seriously, I'd treat it a lot like Port and serve it with cheese or with
a very hearty stew.

Mark Lipton

food pairing for amarone ThomasPrinzie Wine 12 14-11-2004 08:38 AM
food match for Amarone jcoulter Wine 11 05-03-2004 01:24 AM
TN Campagnolo Amarone Ed Rasimus Wine 0 15-02-2004 05:34 PM
$10 Amarone Tom S Wine 2 05-02-2004 04:18 AM
Amarone Advice? amalia Wine 9 14-11-2003 01:42 PM