Default Any info on the 2002 Paloma Merlot?

st.helier

From their website - 2002 Vintage

"We thank you for your interest in our wine. Due to the low production for
the 2002 vintage, we have no wine available for new clients this year.
However, if you would like to be included on our mailing list for future
releases, please email your name, mailing address, phone number and email
address to Thank you, Jim and Barbara Richards"

There - It wasn't that difficult, was it?

**Google is your friend!**

Jaybert41

I couldn't view the original post in this thread, so I don't know what
information is being sought- but I do have a half dozen bottles of the 2002
Merlot waiting for me. It will be a while before I get to one, but would be
happy to share some tasting notes when the time comes.

Sorry, I was looking for any tasting notes. I may be able to get a few
bottles and wonder if it is worth the search.

2002 Twomey Merlot Bi!! Wine 2 29-03-2011 05:16 PM
Any info on a couple of stickies? Chateua La Bouade 2000 Sauternesand Montes Late Harvest Gerwurtztraminer / Riesling Botrytis 2002. Mat Wine 0 22-03-2005 06:11 AM
TN: 2002 Telegramme (Brunier), 2002 Las Rocas Garnacha Chris Sprague Wine 3 26-02-2005 10:18 PM
Paloma WS Recognition Jaybert41 Wine 0 04-12-2003 11:17 PM
Any Comments on Santa Ana Cab/Merlot 2002??? Dvorak Wine 0 15-11-2003 11:10 PM