Dan W

Default Copper Ridge - Consumer Version

Neighbor recommened their White zin to my wife. It's a resturant only label
from Gallo. Do they sell it for consumers under a different name?

_
(_) Daniel Warren, RPh
_______// Marion NY
(________) Clinical Pharmacist
\ /
| Rx |
/______\

Mark Lipton

Dan W wrote:
> Neighbor recommened their White zin to my wife. It's a resturant only label
> from Gallo. Do they sell it for consumers under a different name?

It's sold as Ernest & Julio Gallo Copperridge White Zin. Many stores do
carry it.

Mark Lipton
Mark Lipton