congokid

Default online wine merchant in Paris/ France

I need to buy a magnum of champagne (Moet, Mumm, Veuve - not major
vintage) and have it delivered somewhere in the Paris region.

Does anyone know of any online merchants in France that I can use
(something along the lines of booze2yourdoor.co.uk, with cheap
delivery). It will just be a single bottle so it's no good if there's a
minimum purchase of half a case.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google
Emery Davis

]
] Does anyone know of any online merchants in France that I can use
] (something along the lines of booze2yourdoor.co.uk, with cheap
] delivery). It will just be a single bottle so it's no good if there's a
] minimum purchase of half a case.
]

try www.1855.com or www.wineandco.fr

It would almost certainly be simpler, however, to go to any caviste 'sur place.'
Pretty much anyone will have what you're looking for.

-E
--
Emery Davis
You can reply to