Scrawny

Default Floyd on hangovers

Anyone know any site that has this book for sale
as it seems to be out of stock everywhere.

Cheers,
Ronan

--
"U aint leading but two things right now, Jack
and shit......and Jack just left town."

Michael Bartlett

Alibris (www.alibris.co.uk) is usually a good place to find out of print or
hard to find books. I searched and they do seem to have the title. I think
they also have a .com in $ pricing.

"Scrawny" > wrote in message
> Anyone know any site that has this book for sale
> as it seems to be out of stock everywhere.
>
> Cheers,
> Ronan
>
> --
> "U aint leading but two things right now, Jack
> and shit......and Jack just left town."

Dana Myers

Michael Bartlett wrote:
> Alibris (www.alibris.co.uk) is usually a good place to find out of print or
> hard to find books. I searched and they do seem to have the title. I think
> they also have a .com in $ pricing.

They're based in Emeryville, CA, actually.

Dana
Michael Pronay

"Michael Bartlett" > wrote:

> Alibris (www.alibris.co.uk) is usually a good place to find out
> of print or hard to find books.

<www.sfb.at> is a meta search engine that includes alibris and
another dozen ofsearch engines. Does a very fine job, imho.

M.