LRW

Default Wine software? Palm or PC?

Any suggestions on good free or VERY cheap programs for Windows or Palm that
either has info on various types and vintages, or allows one to keep good
notes, or both?

Or even just a good Access or SQL database someone's made that's willing to
share?

Thanks for any info!!
Liam

Kirk-O-Scottland

"LRW" > wrote in message
> Any suggestions on good free or VERY cheap programs for Windows or Palm

that
> either has info on various types and vintages, or allows one to keep good
> notes, or both?
>
> Or even just a good Access or SQL database someone's made that's willing

> share?
>
> Thanks for any info!!
> Liam

A year ago, I bought a Palm (m130) just to get the Wine Enthusiast 2003 Wine
Guide, and have thoroghly enjoyed it. I think it was around $30 for the
software.

LRW

"Kirk-O-Scottland" > wrote in message

> A year ago, I bought a Palm (m130) just to get the Wine Enthusiast 2003

Wine
> Guide, and have thoroghly enjoyed it. I think it was around $30 for the
> software.

Great, thanks for replying!! I'll check it out.
Liam

Steve Slatcher

http://www.wineloverspage.com/cgi-bi...gi?lt=2&cat=22
http://www.baycountryliquors.com/softlink.htm

--
Steve Slatcher
http://pobox.com/~steve.slatcher

how to protect your sight with palm wine, vegetables Dr. ronk Baking 0 10-01-2009 10:30 PM
Palm OS wine programs Jim Mehl Wine 1 23-08-2008 06:35 AM
New BigOven Recipe Software and Palm/Pocket PC Companions Make Holiday Entertaining Easier [email protected] General Cooking 0 22-11-2004 04:42 AM
Software? PC or Palm? LRW General 0 02-01-2004 06:16 PM
Palm wine gear Mike Tommasi Wine 3 01-01-2004 06:55 PM