Jürgen Pesot

Default Anyone from Quebec? Quelqu'un du Quebec?

I live and do business in the Province of Québec, As a wine agent, the
alcohol monopoly is my only official client, and I do not have the right to
run a wine shop. But I do have the right to offer wines to individuals on a
private importation basis. See the difficulty to find those individuals who
would be glad to know what wines they could get?

I have Brunello 1998 Ciacci Piccolimini d'Aragona (3 glasses winner...),
Ateo 2000 Ciacci, great Saint-Émilion Grand Crus, Corbières, Chianti
classicos, Rioja Crianzas, wines from Dao, etc. You may have a look at my
web site: www.invino.ca

I know, this posting is heretic. Please don't kill me. If I get a great
number of negative responses, I will never try this again. Promise.

Jürgen

luc-andré girard

You attend show up at wine shows, and show your stuff, if it's any good,
you'll sell...