Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: Donnfoff with Vietnamese accented mini-chickens

Nice family dinner last night. Betsy marinaded some split game hens in
a Vietnamese accented sauce, we grilled the chicken along with some
asparagus and corn, served with rice w/furikake (and a chili/lime/nuoc
mam dipping sauce). Wine was the 2007 Donnhoff Oberhauser Leistenberg
Kabinett. Lime, green crisp apples, flowers, slate, blood oranges.
Fairly sweet for Kabinett but no softness to these acids, nervy and
bright. Excellent wine, great bargain in low $20s, A-

promises of objectivity, accuracy, and certainly not of consistency.*

A delicious lemon accented chocolate bar... Bobbie Sellers Chocolate 0 01-10-2015 06:24 PM
chickens Somebody General Cooking 6 08-10-2012 01:53 AM
Chickens Everywhere Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 20 21-04-2006 01:35 PM
Instruction for Vietnamese iced coffee with Vietnamese ground coffee (Cafe Sua Da) coffeelover General Cooking 5 08-06-2005 03:30 AM