Posted to alt.food.wine,alt.photography,rec.games.pinball,talk.religion.buddhism

Default Cougars attack and kill Eudora resident Korey Jerome Kruse

The first cougar attacks of the year have taken the life of Eudora,
Kansas
resident named Korey Jerome Kruse, as he was walking off his L. Ron
Hubbard Street property.

16 cougars from the nearby Shawnee Mission Park attacked Kruse and
dragged him into the bushes where he was devoured by the hungry cats.

Wildlife officials say this is not uncommon in Overland Park during
the month of
May. "This happens every year in Johnson County. Those damned cougars
come
down from the hills and eat everything in sight. Nothing is safe. Not
even
the police."

Wildlife officers have stepped up patrols in the L. Ron Hubbard St.
area to ward
off further attacks.

Last year, 450 people in Merriam were killed by gangs of roving
cougars who
attacked and ate everything from house cats to parrots.

In 2007, lion tamers from west Africa were flown to Lenexa to help
deal
with the wild cats. 14 of those lion tamers suffered serious injuries
and 9
were killed trying to round up the dangers beasts.

Tom Rollins of the Kansas Ministry of Wildlife said the year 2008 is
expected to
be the worst yet for cougar attacks in Olathe. Rollins stated the
snowpack
in the mountains surrounding Eudora is especially high this year,
forcing
the cougars to seek food at lower elevations. Rollins said, "The
snow's too
deep up there for the cougars to dig for rabbits, hence Kruse..."

Funeral arrangements for Korey Jerome Kruse are being made and will
be
held Oscar Meyer Funeral Home on Elm Street in Overland Park.

Donations to the World Wildlife Fund are requested in lieu of flowers.

-Scott Simpson, Eudora Star Weekly ©

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.wine,alt.photography,rec.games.pinball,talk.religion.buddhism

Jack S. Carter wrote:
> The first cougar attacks of the year have taken the life of Eudora,
> Kansas
> resident named Korey Jerome Kruse, as he was walking off his L. Ron
> Hubbard Street property.
>
> 16 cougars from the nearby Shawnee Mission Park attacked Kruse and
> dragged him into the bushes where he was devoured by the hungry cats.

What does this person have against cougars?

The first two stories are complete fabrications - either the author
cooked it up him/herself (I certainly don't think any cougars wrote it)
or didn't bother to check if any part of this story was true...

Its a bit late for April Fools Day this year.

John :-#(#

www.flippers.com
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.wine,alt.photography,rec.games.pinball

John Robertson wrote:
> Jack S. Carter wrote:
>> The first cougar attacks of the year have taken the life of Eudora,
>> Kansas
>> resident named Korey Jerome Kruse, as he was walking off his L. Ron
>> Hubbard Street property.
>>
>> 16 cougars from the nearby Shawnee Mission Park attacked Kruse and
>> dragged him into the bushes where he was devoured by the hungry cats.

> What does this person have against cougars?
>
> The first two stories are complete fabrications - either the author
> cooked it up him/herself (I certainly don't think any cougars wrote it)
> or didn't bother to check if any part of this story was true...
>
> Its a bit late for April Fools Day this year.
>
> John :-#(#

d00d! It's a KANSAS (which could rightfully be classified
as a fabrication itself) story. The highest point in Kansas
is a lighthouse outside of Wichita - built to warn off Prairie
Schooners.

op cite: Hilarious.
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.wine,alt.photography,rec.games.pinball

On May 6, 2:05*pm, Déjà Flu > wrote:
> John Robertson wrote:
> > Jack S. Carter wrote:
> >> The first cougar attacks of the year have taken the life of Eudora,
> >> Kansas
> >> resident named Korey Jerome Kruse, as he was walking off his L. Ron
> >> Hubbard Street property.

> >> 16 cougars from the nearby Shawnee Mission Park attacked Kruse and
> >> dragged him into the bushes where he was devoured by the hungry cats.

> > What does this person have against cougars?

> > The first two stories are complete fabrications - either the author
> > cooked it up him/herself (I certainly don't think any cougars wrote it)
> > or didn't bother to check if any part of this story was true...

> > Its a bit late for April Fools Day this year.

> > John :-#(#

> d00d! It's a KANSAS (which could rightfully be classified
> as a fabrication itself) story. The highest point in Kansas
> is a lighthouse outside of Wichita - built to warn off Prairie
> Schooners.
>
> op cite: Hilarious.

Hey, Fu - Snuh's a neeters or awful person depending on who said
what when or ignoring all of that and the neeters awful stuff wiff
it...it's leg pulling. but ...arrrr...
watch yr leg matey....there be Prairie Schooners at risk....

(vids semi ok, fun song frm Arrogant Worms....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FbV4zT_ZTY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHAl1tWvvPA

i kinda like Snuh having us post on alt.usenet. kooks...it's like snuh
is holding us close...

- n.