Posted to seattle.politics,tx.politics,hawaii.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.food.wine

Default Torture does not work!

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:48:30 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam neural highway
> wrote:

>So how long you gonna run this impersonation gig, Smitty?

As long as it pleases me. Does it bother you?

I recall having a meal in Vung Tau of "bahn xiao"... it was like a
rice cake wrapped in a crepe with some sugar. As I remember, the term
"bahn" translated to "friend", but maybe not in that context. Anyway,
the rice made a good breakfast. They'd wrap them in MACV computer
print-outs... all marked "classified". To this day, whenever I see a
paper with a red "classified" stamp, I salivate.

Jones

Posted to seattle.politics,tx.politics,hawaii.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.food.wine

Bahn Xiao Tit wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:48:30 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam neural highway
> > wrote:
>
>> So how long you gonna run this impersonation gig, Smitty?

> As long as it pleases me. Does it bother you?

Well...not all that much, it just kind of perplexes me really. There's
sort of a childish vibe to it that clashes with your academic halo,
it's...what...disconsonate?

> I recall having a meal in Vung Tau of "bahn xiao"... it was like a
> rice cake wrapped in a crepe with some sugar. As I remember, the term
> "bahn" translated to "friend", but maybe not in that context. Anyway,
> the rice made a good breakfast. They'd wrap them in MACV computer
> print-outs... all marked "classified". To this day, whenever I see a
> paper with a red "classified" stamp, I salivate.
>
> Jones

Cracking good cuisine, isn't it!

And the sandwiches they make, well...that marriage of French and Asian
may be the happiest palate surprise of the 20th century.