Posted to alt.food.wine

Default OT-meant as humor ( how about a toast to keep this on topic :-) )

2008 Democrat National Convention

Schedule of Events

7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING

7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.

7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton

7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah

7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore

8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell

8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry

9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and Susan
Sarandon

10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin

11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
Barbara Streisand

11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn

11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton

11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard Dean

12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by Michael
Moore

12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi

1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

Posted to alt.food.wine

Richard Neidich wrote:
> 2008 Democrat National Convention
>
> Schedule of Events
>
> 7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
>
> 7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.
>
> 7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton
>
> 7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
>
> 7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
>
> 8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
>
> 8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
>
> 9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and Susan
> Sarandon
>
> 10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin
>
> 11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
> Barbara Streisand
>
> 11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
>
> 11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
>
> 11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard Dean
>
> 12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by Michael
> Moore
>
> 12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>
> 12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
>
> 1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
>
> 1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

Your post is about as tasteless as a $2.00 bottle of wine...
Posted to alt.food.wine

"responder" > wrote in message
news

> Your post is about as tasteless as a $2.00 bottle of wine...

So what you are saying is your an elitist?

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Aug 28, 8:15�pm, "Richard Neidich" > wrote:
> "responder" > wrote in message
>
> news >
>

> > �Your post is about as tasteless as a $2.00 bottle of wine...

> So what you are saying is your an elitist?

I think that given the seriousness of Ted Kennedy's illness your post
could be seen as some as "tasteless" or insensetive.
Posted to alt.food.wine

"responder" > wrote in message
news
> Richard Neidich wrote:
>> 2008 Democrat National Convention
>>
>> Schedule of Events
>>
>> 7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
>>
>> 7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.
>>
>> 7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton
>>
>> 7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
>>
>> 7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
>>
>> 8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
>>
>> 8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
>>
>> 9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and
>> Susan Sarandon
>>
>> 10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin
>>
>> 11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
>> Barbara Streisand
>>
>> 11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
>>
>> 11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
>>
>> 11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard
>> Dean
>>
>> 12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by
>> Michael Moore
>>
>> 12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>>
>> 12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
>>
>> 1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
>>
>> 1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home
>>

> Your post is about as tasteless as a $2.00 bottle of wine...

Posted to alt.food.wine

Actually, I thought this pretty funny.

"responder" > wrote in message
news
> Richard Neidich wrote:
>> 2008 Democrat National Convention
>>
>> Schedule of Events
>>
>> 7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
>>
>> 7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.
>>
>> 7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton
>>
>> 7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
>>
>> 7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
>>
>> 8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
>>
>> 8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
>>
>> 9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and
>> Susan Sarandon
>>
>> 10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin
>>
>> 11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
>> Barbara Streisand
>>
>> 11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
>>
>> 11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
>>
>> 11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard
>> Dean
>>
>> 12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by
>> Michael Moore
>>
>> 12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>>
>> 12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
>>
>> 1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
>>
>> 1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home
>>

> Your post is about as tasteless as a $2.00 bottle of wine...

Posted to alt.food.wine

Nah, this has nothing to do with Ted Kennedys illness. He has been an
outstanding Senator. This is called HUMOR!
"Bi!!" > wrote in message
On Aug 28, 8:15?pm, "Richard Neidich" > wrote:
> "responder" > wrote in message
>
> news >
>

> > ?Your post is about as tasteless as a $2.00 bottle of wine...

> So what you are saying is your an elitist?

I think that given the seriousness of Ted Kennedy's illness your post
could be seen as some as "tasteless" or insensetive.

Posted to alt.food.wine

You did read the research that bad humor provokes aggression in
listeners, right? After reading the list I had the urge to punch you in
the face.

When the urge subsided, I tried to analyze /why/ actually I felt
that way, and I think it is because the list is a mix of Republican
innuendo, truths, and genuinely funny lines. Let me separate them.

Republican hate/innuendo/lies (not funny):

> 7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
>
> 7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.
>
> 7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
>
> 11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
> Barbara Streisand
>
> 12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by
> Michael Moore 12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>
> 1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Stuff that is actually true (or should be acted on); not funny:

> 8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
>
> 9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan
> and Susan Sarandon
>
> 11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
>
> 11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS -
> Howard Dean
>
> 12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi

And finally, the genuinely funny part (although I agree that mentioning
Kennedy in the context of his health is a little bit tasteless):

Richard Neidich wrote:
> 2008 Democrat National Convention
>
> Schedule of Events
>
> 7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al
> Sharpton
>
> 7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
>
> 8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
>
> 8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin
>
> 11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
>
> 11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Richard Neidich" > wrote in message
m...
> 2008 Democrat National Convention
>
> Schedule of Events
>
> 7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
>
> 7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.
>
> 7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton
>
> 7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
>
> 7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
>
> 8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
>
> 8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
>
> 9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and

Susan
> Sarandon
>
> 10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin
>
> 11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
> Barbara Streisand
>
> 11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
>
> 11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
>
> 11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard

Dean

> 12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by

Michael
> Moore
>
> 12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>
> 12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
>
> 1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
>
> 1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

What an a-hole--

Posted to alt.food.wine

I guess if you don't like that you won't like the beginnings of my GOP
Convention....this is rough and just getting started:

Schedule of Events:

7:15 PM Opening Prayer Billy Graham
8:00 PM Opening Prayer Pat Robinson
8:30 PM Opening Prayer Jerry Falwell Tribute
9:00 PM The beginnin of life: The POPE
9:15 PM Wal-mart, Save Money, live longer!
9:30 PM How to betray your enemy: Joe Lieberman
10:00 PM How to dispute Global Warming Controversy: Exxon President J
Burns
10:15 PM John McCain
10:16 PM Closing Prayer Billy Graham
10:45 PM Closing Prayer Pat Robinson
12:00 Midnight Tribute to Jerry Falwell Closing prayer

"Evan Keel" > wrote in message

> "Richard Neidich" > wrote in message
> m...
>> 2008 Democrat National Convention
>>
>> Schedule of Events
>>
>> 7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
>>
>> 7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.
>>
>> 7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton
>>
>> 7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
>>
>> 7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
>>
>> 8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
>>
>> 8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
>>
>> 9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and

> Susan
>> Sarandon
>>
>> 10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin
>>
>> 11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
>> Barbara Streisand
>>
>> 11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
>>
>> 11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
>>
>> 11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard

> Dean
>>
>> 12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by

> Michael
>> Moore
>>
>> 12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>>
>> 12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
>>
>> 1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
>>
>> 1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home
>>

> What an a-hole--

Posted to alt.food.wine

what you really should do is just kill file me. Then you won't need to go
to anger managment. :-)
"Patok" > wrote in message ...
> You did read the research that bad humor provokes aggression in
> listeners, right? After reading the list I had the urge to punch you in
> the face.
>
> When the urge subsided, I tried to analyze /why/ actually I felt
> that way, and I think it is because the list is a mix of Republican
> innuendo, truths, and genuinely funny lines. Let me separate them.
>

> Republican hate/innuendo/lies (not funny):
>
>> 7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
>>
>> 7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.
>>
>> 7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
>>
>> 11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
>> Barbara Streisand
>>
>> 12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by Michael
>> Moore 12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>>
>> 1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
>>

> Stuff that is actually true (or should be acted on); not funny:
>
>> 8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
>>
>> 9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and
>> Susan Sarandon
>>
>> 11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
>>
>> 11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS -
>> Howard Dean
>>
>> 12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
>>

> And finally, the genuinely funny part (although I agree that mentioning
> Kennedy in the context of his health is a little bit tasteless):
>
> Richard Neidich wrote:
>> 2008 Democrat National Convention
>>
>> Schedule of Events
>>
>> 7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton
>>
>> 7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
>>
>> 8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
>>
>> 8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin
>>
>> 11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
>>
>> 11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

Posted to alt.food.wine

Richard Neidich wrote:
> what you really should do is just kill file me. Then you won't need to go
> to anger managment. :-)

Why? Maybe it didn't become clear, but that was just a flash of
anger, which is gone. I /could/ killfile you, but then I'd be missing
out on the good wine-related stuff that you write.
Plus, a little anger now and then is good for the circulation.

> "Patok" > wrote in message ...
>> You did read the research that bad humor provokes aggression in
>> listeners, right? After reading the list I had the urge to punch you in
>> the face.
>>
>> When the urge subsided, I tried to analyze /why/ actually I felt
>> that way, and I think it is because the list is a mix of Republican
>> innuendo, truths, and genuinely funny lines. Let me separate them.
>>

>> Republican hate/innuendo/lies (not funny):
>>
>>> 7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
>>>
>>> 7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.
>>>
>>> 7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
>>>
>>> 11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
>>> Barbara Streisand
>>>
>>> 12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by Michael
>>> Moore 12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>>>
>>> 1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
>>>

>> Stuff that is actually true (or should be acted on); not funny:
>>
>>> 8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
>>>
>>> 9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and
>>> Susan Sarandon
>>>
>>> 11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
>>>
>>> 11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS -
>>> Howard Dean
>>>
>>> 12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
>>>

>> And finally, the genuinely funny part (although I agree that mentioning
>> Kennedy in the context of his health is a little bit tasteless):
>>
>> Richard Neidich wrote:
>>> 2008 Democrat National Convention
>>>
>>> Schedule of Events
>>>
>>> 7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>>
>>> 7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton
>>>
>>> 7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>>
>>> 8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
>>>
>>> 8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
>>>
>>> 8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>>
>>> 10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin
>>>
>>> 11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>>
>>> 11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
>>>
>>> 11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>>
>>> 12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>>
>>> 1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>>
>>> 1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>>
>>> 1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

Posted to alt.food.wine

Richard - Here in Oz we're already sick to death of local media coverage the
US presidential election. We hear more about it and learn more about the
candidates than we do when there is an Australian election.

We do not wnat to read about it at alt.food.wine.

We are not amused.

Martin

"Richard Neidich" > wrote in message
m...
> 2008 Democrat National Convention
>
> Schedule of Events
>
> 7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
>
> 7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.
>
> 7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton
>
> 7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
>
> 7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
>
> 8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
>
> 8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
>
> 9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and
> Susan Sarandon
>
> 10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin
>
> 11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
> Barbara Streisand
>
> 11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
>
> 11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
>
> 11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard
> Dean
>
> 12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by
> Michael Moore
>
> 12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>
> 12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
>
> 1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
>
> 1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>
> 1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:39:37 -0400, "Richard Neidich"
> wrote:

Could you try to remember that the inanities of US politics are of
amusement only the USAians who contribute here, and a minority of
those. Please have the courtesy to remember that the rest of us
neither understand nor care about this posting, which is - as you
said entirely off topic.
--
All the best
Fatty from Forges
Posted to alt.food.wine

Perhaps you should not read OT posts and should remember I am to be
killfiled.
"IanH" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:39:37 -0400, "Richard Neidich"
> > wrote:
>
> Could you try to remember that the inanities of US politics are of
> amusement only the USAians who contribute here, and a minority of
> those. Please have the courtesy to remember that the rest of us
> neither understand nor care about this posting, which is - as you
> said entirely off topic.
> --
> All the best
> Fatty from Forges

Posted to alt.food.wine

Martin we are sick of it here to. But, as stated, this was OT and you have
no obligation to read it or any of my posts for that matter.

I understand your request and that is why I listed as OT.
"Martin Field" > wrote in message
> Richard - Here in Oz we're already sick to death of local media coverage
> the US presidential election. We hear more about it and learn more about
> the candidates than we do when there is an Australian election.
>
> We do not wnat to read about it at alt.food.wine.
>
> We are not amused.
>
> Martin
>

> "Richard Neidich" > wrote in message
> m...
>> 2008 Democrat National Convention
>>
>> Schedule of Events
>>
>> 7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
>>
>> 7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.
>>
>> 7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton
>>
>> 7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
>>
>> 7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
>>
>> 8:15 pm *** WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
>>
>> 8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
>>
>> 9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and
>> Susan Sarandon
>>
>> 10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin
>>
>> 11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND -
>> Barbara Streisand
>>
>> 11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
>>
>> 11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
>>
>> 11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard
>> Dean
>>
>> 12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by
>> Michael Moore
>>
>> 12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>>
>> 12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
>>
>> 1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:05 am CORONATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
>>
>> 1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
>>
>> 1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

Posted to alt.food.wine

"IanH" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:39:37 -0400, "Richard Neidich"
> > wrote:
>
> Could you try to remember that the inanities of US politics are of
> amusement only the USAians who contribute here, and a minority of
> those. Please have the courtesy to remember that the rest of us
> neither understand nor care about this posting, which is - as you
> said entirely off topic.
> --
> All the best
> Fatty from Forges

Stick to food and wine. Stay away from politics...

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Evan Keel" > wrote in message

> "IanH" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:39:37 -0400, "Richard Neidich"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> Could you try to remember that the inanities of US politics are of
>> amusement only the USAians who contribute here, and a minority of
>> those. Please have the courtesy to remember that the rest of us
>> neither understand nor care about this posting, which is - as you
>> said entirely off topic.
>> --
>> All the best
>> Fatty from Forges

> Stick to food and wine. Stay away from politics...

So Name calling is food and wine...awe!

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:57:36 -0400, "Evan Keel"
> wrote:

>"IanH" > wrote in message
>news
>> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:39:37 -0400, "Richard Neidich"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> Could you try to remember that the inanities of US politics are of
>> amusement only the USAians who contribute here, and a minority of
>> those.

>Stick to food and wine. Stay away from politics...

Quite. Thanks for reinforcing my point.

--
All the best
Fatty from Forges
Posted to alt.food.wine

In article > ,
"Richard Neidich" > wrote:

> "responder" > wrote in message
> news
> >>

> > Your post is about as tasteless as a $2.00 bottle of wine...

> So what you are saying is your an elitist?

*

I think you mean "you're" an elitist.

earle
*